Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone out there. I hope it's every thing you all want it to be. I am very excited to see how this new year plays out on etsy. Hopeing I get my shop up and going and make some extra money this year to more ceramics and hide a little away for a rainy day. We had a good Christmas and a lovely New Year. Kids are happy with the things they got so that is good. Did a pittsburgh steelers football light up in ceramics for my husband for christmas and he was just shockd. It's a real treat to surprise him he normally guess's every thing he gets. We focused more on the kids this year and last. We wanted the kids to have a decent christmas especially with the economy the way it is. So any ways Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for letting me babble a little.

No comments: